Monday, January 19, 2009

Moxxie

CHA (Craft and Hobby Association trade show) is at the end of this week - yeah! It's fun to see all the new product companies are coming out with. Of course I have a mental list of all the things I've seen that I can't wait to get my hands on!

A unique opportunity actually presented itself. One of the companies, Moxxie, had their product printed in Cedar Rapids but didn't have enough time to get it and send it out to their design team so sample projects could be made for the show. Because of their time crunch they asked if the design team at All About Pictures could step in and create some layouts and ship them to them first thing this morning. We spent some time this weekend coming up with some ideas and ogling the yummy new products!
I'm looking forward to seeing what makes the show and if they alter any of the pages. Anyways, some of you had asked to see what I created - here are 5 pages. Sorry that the prom page has photo "placeholders." None of the photos are mine or of people I know - they just fit the design :)
(Click on a photo to enlarge)













No comments: